High Carbon Steel Wire Mesh
Approx. Rs 80 / Kg
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
- Material Grade: FERROUS & NON FERROUS METAL
- Weave Type: CUSTOMER DEMAND WEAVING PATTERN
- Size: 2.5 MTR
- Wire Diameter: UP TO 12 MM
- Usage: Industrial, Domestic
- Brand: HMB
- Aperture: UP TO 200 MM SQUARE OPENING
- Value: 80/- kg
High Carbon Steel Wire Mesh is specially made for various applications such as separating, filtering, grading, sizing, crushing and shifting of different construction materials. Its rigid design with excellent resistance against abrasions make the wire mesh ideal for screening of various products and sizing or processing heavy abrasive materials like ores, crushed stones, sand and gravel coal. Available in different sizes and lengths, these wire mesh screens can meet the most demanding requirements of industries.
- Sizes: width 1' - 7' length
- Maximum continuous length: 105'
- Opening: from 3/ 8" to 4"
- Highly resistant to abrasions and wear & tear
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Rigid construction
- Resistance against corrosion
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature
- Mines & quarry
- Coal mines
- Heat treatment
- Waste management
- Water treatment industry
- Construction industry
- Cement industry
- Metallurgy industry
- Ceramic industry
- Food processing industry
- Agriculture industry
- Item Code: HMB101
- Production Capacity: 90 MT /MONTH
- Delivery Time: DEPEND UPON QUANTITY
- Packaging Details: PACKING CHARGES SHOULD BE EXTRA & PACKED IN WOODEN CARRET OR PALLETS.
Heavy Crimped Wire Mesh
Approx. Rs 250 / Kilogram
- Material: SS316, Medium SS, SS304
- Mesh Size(per inch): 0-10
- Weave Type: WOVEN
Made of high quality carbon steel, this Heavy Crimped Wire Mesh assures the accurate open area and makes the structure stable and smooth. It is available in different weaving patterns suitable for various applications in mining, construction, hotels and various other industries.
- Material: Galvanized Steel Wire, Galvanized Steel Wire
- Weave Style: Plain Weave
- Wire Diameter: 1.2-12mm
Available in different weaving patterns:
- Flat top crimped- widely used in vibrating screen, this is made from round and profiled plain weave wire with mesh knuckles on the underside.
- Lock crimped- with extra feature of stability in the crimped woven wire mesh, this is can lock the wire at their position through pressed at each side of the raised wire.
- Double crimped- mainly used with lighter wires to ensure tension in a light screen, these are under crimped and sprung together thus giving a tight mesh.
- Intermediate crimped- it is categorized as single intermediate crimped and double intermediate crimped
- Corrosion and rust resistance
- Acid and alkali resistance
- Strong structure
- Pre-weaving crimped wire
- Heavy and durable
- Smooth surface
- Excellent stability
- Materials move freely over the screen
- Pig raising mesh
- Protective screens for the machines
- Fences for the workshops, stairs
- Barbecue grill mesh for the restaurants, camping and travels
- Vibrating screen in the mining, coal, construction and other industries
- Petrochemical industry