Copper Wire Mesh
Approx. Rs 1,000 / Kilogram
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Material: COPPER
- Material Grade: COPPER
- Size: UPTO 2000 MM
- Packaging Type: Roll
- Technique: Woven
- Country of Origin: Made in India
Copper Wire Mesh is also called shielding net. The chemical component is 99.9% copper.
The feature of the copper is non-magnetic. So it can be used as the shielding net. The aperture size of the copper woven wire cloth is 5 mesh to 280 mesh.
- Material: copper wire.
- Aperture size: 5 mesh to 280 mesh. For the electronic display is 10 - 60 mesh.
- Cloth width: 0.914m, 1m, 1.5m.
- Cloth length: commonly is 30m.
- Weaving method: plain weave.
- Non- magnetic, wear resistance and good sound insulation.
- It can be used as the shielding Screen in the cable circuits, laboratories.
- The copper wire Mesh can be used as the in the electronic devices, power sector, aerospace, information industry, military installations.
- The copper wire cloth can be used in the building walls to insulation noise.
- The copper wire mesh can be used in the electronic display to filtering the electron beam.
- Delivery Time: IMMIDIATE
- Packaging Details: GUNNY PACK